Box Tops for Education
The collection of Box Tops for Education is a super easy way to raise money each year for our school!
- Where to find Box Tops: Box Tops can be found on many General Mills, Betty Crocker, Green Giant, Old El Paso, Ziploc, Kleenex, Hefty, Saran, Viva, Huggies, Scott, Cottonelle and Kotex products. Look on all sides and surfaces of the packages. Sometimes they’re hiding! Complete list: www.boxtops4education.com/earn
- What to do with them: Clip them off and put them in a Ziploc bag or glue them to the collection sheet sent home with your child. Be sure to label the bag/sheet with name, grade and home room teacher. Turn them into home room teachers or in the grade level boxes located in each grade level area
- How much are Box Tops worth? Each Box Top is worth 10¢ when our school redeems them from Box Tops for Education
- When to send them to school: Send Box Tops to school any time during the collection periods.
- Prizes will be awarded to the student and class per grade level who collects the most Box Tops during the collection period.
- *SAM's Club* is giving back to schools in a HUGE way! When you purchase multiple Box Top products (3-12) in one transaction you can earn 100's of Box Top rewards for Borchardt. Check it out: www.samsclub.com/boxtops
- Sign up to support our school at www.boxtops4education.com to see how much our school is earning with Box Tops, enter online promotions for chances to win eBoxTops and print coupons for favorite Box Top Brands